- Historic Trout Hatchery & Ponds
- Museum of Trout Fishing and Angling Hall of Fame
- Pancakes by the Ponds – Licensed Restaurant & Café
- Conference / Convention Facilities
- Picnic Area with BBQ Facilities
- Gift Shop
Visitors can view fish breeding in all its stages, from fingerlings to full-grown Brown, Rainbow and Brook Trout and Atlantic Salmon.
Anglers with an interest in the history of their sport will appreciate the collection showing the changes to fishing equipment over time and the history of angling in Tasmania. The museum is housed in the cottage built for the first superintendent of the Salmon Ponds in 1865.